Want to be part of the all-new Bruins Promo Team? We’re searching for outgoing men and women who have a strong passion for the Bruins and the city of Boston. If you think you have what it takes, check out the job description below and complete the application to show us what you've got!
We're looking for individuals who exude the following:
- Have a strong personality and are fun, confident, and outgoing
- Hard working and gives 110%
- Enthusiastic towards the Boston Bruins and hockey
- Shares a devotion for the Bruins with everyone around them
- Helps build fans’ long-term loyalty starting with the game day experience and extending into the community
- Easily approachable and able to interact with our fans
- Makes interpersonal connections at school, library, hospital visits and at other various Bruins events
So what exactly does the all-new Bruins Promo Team do? The all-new Bruins Promo Team is the Bruins core brand ambassadors. On game days, the Team interacts with thousands of fans at every home game and facilitate fan-facing promotions, bringing current initiatives to life to help drive awareness and sales, and enhance the Bruins experience for every fan. They are in charge of welcoming fans and entertaining fans throughout the game, as well as participating in games on-ice during the intermissions and other various promotions.
On non-game days, the all-new Bruins Promo Team works alongside the Boston Bruins Foundation, Marketing, Ticket Sales, Community Relations, and Youth Hockey departments to help put on on-ice and street hockey clinics, assist in the facilitation of fitness programs, partake in school, library and hospital visits, and represent the Bruins at offsite events including away game watch parties, sponsor events, and other officially sanctioned Bruins events.
All candidates must have high availability for all Bruins home games and be able to work scheduled promotions, appearances and community events on select weeknights and weekends throughout the year. All applicants must be at least 18 years old.
Want to learn more? Check out the FAQ page.